I’m not sure whether we’ll get around to making another Halloween Zombie Graveyard Cake this year, but if we do, this technique for making realistic grass from coconut flakes looks like a much better way to go!
Last year we made a Halloween Zombie Graveyard Cake. While I’m not sure that we’ll make one again this year, one thing I would change is the grass. Instead of using green icing for the grass, I’d use coconut flakes dyed with green food coloring. I think it would look much better and taste great, too!
- Easy access to Dwarven city
- Multiple all-purpose dungeons can be easily transformed into a home theater, sitting room, or office space
- Main living space features a large, open floor plan
- Comes with starting supplies and wood
- Large monument spanning two walls in main living space is a great conversation starter!
- Numerous hidden doors with chambers of various sizes (not shown on map)
- Off-the-grid geothermal heating/cooling
We love building towers, castles, and other structures with Dixie Cups. We even currently hold the world record on recordsetter.com for the largest Dixie Cup triangle. The very best part about building with Dixie Cups, however, is the demolition!
With the help of a LiftMaster Light and Appliance Remote, you can use your remote control garage door opener to turn on a light inside your house or garage. Or, you can use it to activate your disco ball right as you roll into your crib.