This past weekend we stopped by Bass Pro Shops (the kids call it the “fishy store”) on a whim and were pleasantly surprised to find Santa’s Wonderland open for business. This seasonal event wasn’t on our radar when we decided to stop in, so it was a bonus for the kids. Santa’s Wonderland is an activity-packed event located inside Bass Pro Shops. It’s open now through December 24th, AND, it’s free!
Some of the activities featured at our location included:
- Carousel rides
- Daisy air rifle shooting gallery (don’t worry parents, it’s electronic, so your kids can’t shoot their eyes out).
- Model trains
- R/C truck obstacle course
- Crafts and carnival games
- Letter to Santa station (One of the nice things about the letter to Santa station is that we finally learned what my daughter wants for Christmas)
- Free studio-quality photo with Santa!
The only thing we didn’t have time for was the photo with Santa. The line was long, and we felt it a bit early in the season for a Santa photo, and most importantly, it gives us a reason to come back again soon.
For more information and participating locations, visit the Bass Pro Santa’s Wonderland online.